√ Verified Account

4.23.2010

Living Work

Life has been so
good to me the past few months! Im living a life I (honestly) never thought about. Im working in a field I only dreamed about! I never really thought that I could make it where I am now bc it never seemed like a viable option.

I thought it would only be a dream bc i had NO idea how to actually get there (here)... haha Its so funny to me bc I realize how nieve I was... how little i actually believed in myself and my potential.

Ill never second guess myself or my potential again! Im smarter and more determined than I ever believed I was.

The minority in my field, yet Im ahead of my class.

I go to work everyday... but its truly something I LOVE, so it hardly seems like work @ ALL!

Figure out ur true love and potential.... I PROMiSE... YOU'LL NEVER 'WORK' a DAy in UR LiFE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment