√ Verified Account

10.08.2010

ABOUT M.E. [short n sweet version]


I'm not a complex person but I wouldn’t go as far as to say I am easy to get. I know what I want out of life and I know what I expect of people. Yes, you can have expectations of others; whether or not they meet those expectations is a-WHOLE-nother story.

I've made many mistakes in my past and despite popular belief, you DONT always learn from them...well, not right away anyway. I accept all that I have done and I've moved on. I don’t allow anything to stop my progression because I know I'm better than any mistake or bad decision I've ever made.

I have a huge heart with the ability to love beyond normalcy. I am extremely protective of my family; the people I love, and my friends. Giving is in my nature, and I am more satisfied with a pleasing smile from my loved ones than for myself. Those close to me know that I can be extremely goofy and fun; the life of the party. I sing (not very well), I dance, I movie montage! lol

I <3 Food, all food from all types of different cultures! I’ll try anything once. I’m innovative in all things. I’m smart, I’m educated. I sometimes impress myself. I’m hot and I am cold. I am easily angered by the ignorance that surrounds me in everyday life. I despise people who aren’t cultured, yet they look down or speak badly of another person’s way of living/eating. People that blame others for their mediocre lives are pathetic. Self-pity is pathetic. I refuse to be in attendance to ANYONEs pity party. My parents raised me w/ morals, values, rules, principles, & SELF RESPECT; traits I am proud to have and cherish. I am strong and I am a fighter because of my family upbringing. To me, there is an immensely strong importance in Family, Loyalty & Respect. There's much to know about M.E. - We've barely begun to scratch the surface. I Live, I Laugh, I Love and I'm having an unbelievable time doing it all! Life never felt so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment