√ Verified Account

12.06.2010

Time's [never] Right

It's hard to accept the fact that I may be in a situation where I am not moving forward; not growing, not progressing. I thought that we were on the same page, moving towards one goal; forever, family, future. How is that possible, how did I let it happen again? Was I not clear in stating what I wanted? Did I not mention that I had expectations?


How long do I let the days [aimlessly] pass into weeks, weeks into months, months into years, before enough is enough. I refuse to be in a relationship that's going nowhere, there must be a common goal for commitment. If we don't feel the same way then what are we really doing? Are we killing time with each other? Are we waiting for it to become so unbearable with one another that we grow apart... forever... eventually resenting each other? Do you usually allow the love of your relationships to dissipate so it makes for an easy out? No real attachment, does it make your exit easier? Do you not believe in real, legitimate, 'paper' commitment? I'm trying to understand.

I hate when people say, "Its not the right time." Or when people make a list of things that need to be done first, in order to progress legitimately in a relationship. When is the time right? If were not 'promised tomorrow' how can try and put something so important, so meaningful on hold. Don't let money be the issue; commitments that are real and meaningful do not need to be solidified with much money. If you live together, have kids together, are intimate, share bills, trials and tribulations, ups and downs... How can it be so hard to commit indefinitely... Unless you don't want to.

It shouldn't take years for you to figure out that you love someone and want to be with them, and only them, forever. It's an insult to make a life with someone but not want to commit.

Make all the excuses you need... How long will those excuses continue to be heard before she leaves? A real woman knows her worth and should never settle for less than she deserves. Stick to your beliefs, wants, and needs. If you want to live life a particular way then by all means seek out that life you deserve, stop waiting for something that will probably never be.


- xo espo

Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment