√ Verified Account

9.15.2015

8 long years ♥

Yesterday I had a conversation about you; I spoke of how much you meant to me and my family. I talked about how great of a loss we felt when you left... The ripple effect on your family, my family & the community. I felt so lost... I didn't understand... I still don't understand.


I haven't met anyone with a heart as good and as golden as yours. That amazing smile that would light up a room.

It's unbelievable that 8 years has gone by. I'm glad that I have only the best memories floating around in my heart. The pain of that day no longer overpowers those good times and memories. I still think about how different our lives would be if you were here.

I'm blessed to have known you for the short time you were here and grateful that you were apart of my family; the brother Buddy never had, Mina and I the sisters you never had.

I love you and I miss you dearly. Until we meet again... ♥





Meishiluv
- Posted from my iPhone📱


No comments:

Post a Comment