√ Verified Account

11.20.2009

dOn't b the 'U' in excUses


When I stop and think about all the potential I have it makes me sad that it took me so long to put it to use. I am more gifted than I give myself credit for.

The same thing goes for most everyone else. People have untapped talents that they fail to see and/or utilize. Maybe it's because for most people the thought of failure is enough to make them not even want to give their talent a shot.

"The saddest thing in life is wasted talent"

Set your goals high and then work yourself ragged in an attempt to surpass those goals. If your goals are easily achieved then you haven't set them high enough.

Do what they say you couldn't, even better, do what YOU said you could never do.

You are more capable and worthy than YOU or anybody else thinks you are.

Excuses; reasons you CANT do something, are unacceptable. They are an easy way out and only handicap you.

Don't be the U in excUses.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment