√ Verified Account

11.05.2009

Baby Momma Drama





I have no kids. Everything about to say is purely what I've learned from friends and family that have 'Baby Momma' (BM) issues.

*Note: I AM NOT SPEAKING ON Baby Daddy's (BD's) - Clearly a WHOLE-nother topic in itself!*

So, trying to figure out exactly how I want to start this...

WHY Are Bitches SOOOO fuckin Stupid?

There, does that accurately depict where I'm going with this blog? OK, gr8.

I don't understand why some females are so difficult when it comes to dealing with their Baby's Daddy(s). Yes, plural. Because God forbid some of you bitches learn from your mistakes. *Side Note: You think some of you girls would have known better... YOU knew that nigga had 3 different kids and BM's when YOU met him!

Typically single BM's have it rough because they have dead beat BD's that don't want to claim and/or take care of their kids. That I GET.

Its you HARD HEADED bitches that make it difficult for the father that WANTS TO BE THERE FOR HIS KID(s). Usually its because you're mad @ the way the relationship ended or because your BD got a new chick you might now approve of... HELLO... you're prolly NEVER going to APPROVE of anyone your BD is with.

Ive heard the frustrating stories before, "My BM wont let me see my daughter bc i haven't given her any money." If you have a BD that WANTS to spend time with his kid(s) but YOU wont let him bc he hasn't PAID YOU, your a selfish bitch! R U SERIOUS? He has to pay you to spend time with his kid? That's some fucked up shit. Not only that but do you know how many BM's have a BD out there that has never seen their kid(s) and has no plans on ever seeing them?! It's one thing if he's working && NOT giving you $, but even then...Take His Ass To Court && Let a JUDGE decide that. [Judge: went to school to make these decisions. You: Didn't.] And in the meantime, let him spend time with his kid(s). I cant stress this enough: It Is Truly UNFAIR to YOUR child.

You bitches that are getting or are soon to be getting Child Support: I hope you trifling ass bitches know that its called CHILD SUPPORT. Its not called 'Im-Gunna-Go-Get-My-Hair-&&-Nails-Done-Then-Maybe-Go-Shopping-For-A-Fit-For-The-Club-To-Find-Yet-ANOTHER-BD-Tonight' Support. Dont have your kid(s) lookin a mess while your steady tryin be fly on your BD's $$. Your kid(s) wouldn't go 'w/out' if YOU weren't spending their money. No its NOT YOUR money, Its your kid(s).

I can just hear some of you dumb asses now, "Whatever bitch, its my money ill do whatever i want with it!" Noooo....In order for it to be yours, you would have had to be married to your BD and then divorced...Its called SPOUSAL SUPPORT. But most of you bitches shit out a kid(s) before he Put A Ring On It... soooo... Tuff shit.

LADIES && BiTCHES(cuz sum of you truly are): KNOW YOUR SELF WORTH!

I know there are some legit reasons why some females don't let their BD see his kid(s). I'm ONLY talking about the females that use their children as a pawn in a fucked up game of Cat && Mouse with their X's.

Yo, don't get me wrong, I have mad respect for those women out there doin it ALL on their own. The ones that aint beggin/askin/pleadin for shit, whether it be money or help. Its difficult to raise a child, especially nowadays. And its even harder when the child doesnt have a father figure in their life. And kids need a mother AND a father, whether they be together or separated.

There is SOOOOOOO much more i could say on this topic, so many more examples of shady-ass-hard-headed females, but I think that I've pretty much made my point.

So now you know how i feel about these TYPES of Baby Momma's...
Don't Like What I Have To Say... So Fuckin Wut...Why have you read this far?!

"iF YOUR STUPID ASS DONT LiKE iT, WHY'S YOUR STUPID ASS LOOKiN?!!"

1 comment:

  1. i couldnt agree with you more. on Hallowwen, i was "allowed" to spend time with mi Daughter after 5 months of BabyMama holding her from mi. She even went as far as to put a restraining order on mi after breaking into mi house????

    anyway, thank you for posting this. time to wake some of these stupid women up!

    ReplyDelete