√ Verified Account

6.14.2012

[Mr] Charming

IF he existed, he'd sing this song to me and he'd mean every last word:

"These girls ain’t got nothing on YOU
uhh, say baby I had to mention
that if you were a star you’d be the one I’m searching for
all the girls they got attention
but I just always feel like they're in need of something YOU got
its obvious you’re pretty
heard that you’re a student working weekends in the city
trying to take you out girl, hope you’re not too busy
and if there’s nothing wrong, got this little song
for you to get ready to
put those f-cking heels on and work it girl
let that mirror show you what you’re doing
put that f-cking dress on and work it kind of vicious
like somebody’s taking pictures…

…Girl you’re the greatest
and if he say you ain't
girl he’s out his mind
you’re the finest
and if he say you ain’t
that boy done lost his mind
hey baby, every time you come around
shut it down like computers
hey lady, step into my HEART
and put you in the louboutins,

what you want
What you need
I can be (I can be)
your everything
(who knew)
them other n-ggas
just wanna hit it but if they had it
wouldn’t know what to do with it
(and together)

Shooting Stars all around HER, fire. Comets.
I could bring her through and shut them down, Onyx
No, you’re not imagining, they’re looking at YOU long stares
Even though she’s standing out she looks like SHE BELONGS HERE
You feel the hours pass, until you find somethin’
I feel like when she moves – the time doesn’t
yeah, baby you finer than your fine cousin
& ur cousin fine, but she ain't got my heart beating double time
you just shut it down, girl
who told the cops where the party was?
why do I feel like I found The One?
What’s in these shots that you ordered us?
damn. I mean you sure know how to paint a town
ever since you came around its obvious YOU shut it down"

No comments:

Post a Comment