√ Verified Account

10.24.2009

becoming...

I want be a certain way.
I want to act appropriately. I shouldn't have to fight myself to be a better person. It isn't easy to take the mean girl out of me. I feel that I am a kinder, gentler person than I've lead others to believe my whole life. I wish I could remove all the hardness within myself. All of the cruel wickedness that is in me. I definitely have become a better person, some of that I can attribute to my kind-spirited <3. It takes time to change, especially when I've been this way for so long. Anyone who truly knows me, knows that I am a caring, loving person underneath it all. If u can get passed my heavily gaurded wall, u can see that. [I'm kind just don't mistake my kindness for weakness. Bc weak is what I am NOT] A better person; I Am Becoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment