√ Verified Account

1.31.2010

Last Name EVER First Name GREATEST

I find myself in a constant state of awe lately...
I find myself being inspired more and more frequently. It is an amazing feeling; to be constantly motivated. There is so much that I want to do... but its almost like I don't have enough time to do it all. I think the problem is that I get overwhelmed with all that I want to accomplish because I don't have a game plan... I mean I'm not organized in a way that would help put my goals in any real sort of perspective.

I admire my drive... lol. But I think I should write down all that I want to do and then attempt to accomplish it strategically.

That seems so hard for me because I'm so accustomed to just doing whatever comes to mind. It'll be quite different to actually be following a set plan.

I have to admit, I'm loving my life and all the people apart of it. The happiness I am experiencing is only making the outlook on my life brighter. I feel like every day I have is only leading to my perfect happy ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment