√ Verified Account

1.03.2010

Watching Contradictions

So if I believe that 'everything happens for a reason,' then why am I having such a hard time excepting the fact that I ended up in STOCKTON of all places? Puzzling...

As you know Jaytee and I just moved into our home and I LOVE it. I am extremely happy about the entire move. Well, besides the fact that we found our cute lil neighborhood...in...Stockton! lol

I am going to be more positive and accepting of it though. I thought about this intensely while blow drying my hair... Cuz yo know we all think better with hot air loudly blowing at 50mph... lol

But really, if i believe && state stuff like 'everything happens for a reason' && 'we have to take the good with the bad' then I need to be more accepting of where ever this path I'm on takes me.

Its 2010 && 'Positivity' is already feelin like the new 'trend'.

No comments:

Post a Comment